Saturday, September 1, 2012

Smokin' in the Boy's Room

Okay. Here's the story.

The men's room reeked of pot. I was brushing my teeth when a guy came in to use the urinal. He smiled and said, "Smells good in here."

"Yeah," I said through a mouthful of foam. "Somebody blazed a doob."

"I wonder why in here," he said.

"Away from mom and dad's watchful care?" I offered.

"But why in here? Why not sneak into the woods?"

"Maybe they thought the exhaust fan would clear the air," I said. "We're talking about kids smoking pot. Can't expect them to be reasonable."

As he was leaving the washroom another man was walking in.

"Smells good in here," said my interlocutor.

The man coming in growled, "It was probably my boys. I'm gonna kill 'em."

1 comment:

  1. A bathroom could certainly smell worse, I think.

    EK

    ReplyDelete